Friday, May 1, 2009

I WAS TAGGED!!

8 things I look forward to:

1. Losing lots of weight
2. Hanging out with my girls
3. Starting my YouTube tutorials
4. Getting paid TODAY
5. Doing Makeup for sum brezzies this weekend
6. Geting a brilliant portfolio together
7. Getting an IMAC whoo hooo
8. My birthday in June!!!

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Watched lots of T.V.
2. Tried to rest and recover from my surgery
3. Watched YouTube videos
4. Hung out with my Kids!!!
5. Got in touch with my inner "Chola" and listened to Chicana Rap all night..lol
6. Swatched my new Hip Duos
7. Finally walked upstairs to my room... lol...havent been der since my surgery
8. Window shopped online

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Go to the spa
2. Go spend my paycheck on makeup and accessories anf forget my bills
3. See my boy...
4. Get my extensions re-done
5. Shop at them skinny girl stores..lol..soon baby jus watch
6. Go back to the gym already
7. Go clubbing this weekend
8. Go to Vegas!!

If you read, this, you are now tagged, and if you do not do it, you will break the chain and all your hair will fall out. Okay, well...not really, but you should do it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment