Sunday, April 26, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG

Hi Bloggers! So yes this is my very first blog! My name is Lala, I am 25 yrs old and I have sweet passion for MAKE-UP!!! Hence, My reason for starting this blog. I am located here in SUNNY SAN DIEGO, CALI BABY. My plans with this page is to rant, rave, teach and educate myself all about MAKE-UP...First things first i have been doing make-up for about 4 years, more seriously the last 2 years. I got a late start in life, I was a basketball player all through most of my life till my 1st year in Community College. So make-up wasn't an accessory I carried with me on the court but sometime during my 1st year at college I got a job at Sally's Beauty Supply, My enabler to my now obsession! So after that basketball was out and make-up in! Just playin thats not how it happened but the job at Sally's really opened my eyes to just how much fun it is to be a girl!!! So anyways I didn't last in college too long before I quit to go to work full-time running the family business (A&L TILE). With the recession business is slow so i've taken time off to go back to school and all this free time lets me really have fun and work on my passion with make-up. Ummm lets see if you have any questions about me and who I am just ask.
***MEET YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST***


THINGS IM WORKING ON:






Keep in mind this is all new so I have yet to put up videos or pictures but I **PINKYPROMISE** they will be up soon! So keep in touch and add me, or subscribe!

Stay Pretty Locas,
Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment